You can impact the lives of thousands of children in our community.
Contribute to the Touch Campaign today. Give the most valuable gift money can possibly buy: the gift of health.
Every dollar you share with us is literally a lifesaver: it gives young lives fresh hope for a future they may not have had without you. It provides critical medical care and family help. We treat over 100,000 children each year and the need continues to grow, including:
- Expanded bed capacity in the Wasie Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- More space in the community’s busiest Pediatric Emergency Department
- Four additional floors of Cardiac, Intensive Care and Medical Surgical Facilities
- Contributions for the Love Jen Fund for Cancer Patients and Family Assistance Funds
- Funds for the Conine Clubhouse (A free-of-charge home away from home for families of our patients)
As Broward County’s only freestanding children’s hospital, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital is making tremendous strides in giving the dream of a normal childhood to so many of our littlest residents. We’ve earned frequent recognition and the profession’s most prestigious awards for our outstanding, comprehensive pediatric programs.
With your help, we can continue to care for all in our community – regardless of ability to pay.
Help us too. Donate now!
Learn more about donating to the Memorial Foundation.
Contact Us: Memorial Foundation - 3329 Johnson Street - Hollywood, FL 33021 - Phone: 954-265-3454 - Fax: 954-966-6750 - firstname.lastname@example.org